Friday, June 19, 2009

SoMeThInG i LoVe So MuCh!!!!!

.

I luv him sooooo....much!!!MyEm0.Com
Eventhough he is HHHuhhhhhh!!!! (sometimes)
But...
Fun and adventurous to be with him...

And even to solve him...HAHA!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
I love to explore him....love so much...
Just to find his value...(is he is val
uable???)
alphabet???
hah???? What i am talking about???

HIM! The one that i love so much!!!!much!! muCh!!!!
but sometimes i feel like he mean nothing....
'x','y','z' eerrrr...what ever...

its normal right????
LOVE....always like that...bring us to somewhere...or no where...
but people still want LOVE...so much!!! why
ha??
LOVE...reaching no where...unkow
n...
no matter what...i still love him!
I LoVe HiM!!!!!

For me...he is crazy..(the craziest 1 in the world)
he is also mysterious...(VEeeerY very mysterious)
But clever...GeNiUS....FanTaStIc..SaRcAsTiC(hAh????)
what ever...WhAt I oNlY know is...I am addicted to hi
m..so much girl..
EvEnThouGh..sometimes..I fail to understand him(always actually)
In Fact, There r people who hate My beloved(him) so much!!
Keep Saying SuCh bad stuff about him...
trying to influence me...
BuT Dont woRry my Dear...
You Have steal my heart..
and i am into you forever..

'tak kenal maka tak cinta tau'
you! people who hate him..
you must explore him very deep inside...
try to play with him..
Like you play with the baby..
MyEm0.Com
very cute and active..
duhhh..
It will happen when u want it so much!!!
like if you want a new phone or new clothes or what...
eventhough it will cost u thousands sumtime..
but u will find waysssss towards that rite???
for the thing that u fall in love with..

soooo..why dont you do the same thing to
CALCULUS or MATHEMATICS??
its worth it u know..
trust me...
haha....that was the thing that i love s
o much!!!
very very much!!!



6 comments

Iera Roslan said...

Haha..nice story..hehe..
So u started to love calculus n mathematics so much!!!
hehe..shirah 1st sem dulu pnh bljar calculus..
tp basic2 jek..hehe..
mmg interesting! =)
All the best 2 u k!

namasayasyazmin :) said...

haha..ngekk!!!
=P

anis kan memang suke menyelesaikan masalah dengan cara susah..no wonder u like calculus n maths ;P

goodluck sayang!!

Suriza said...

Not just started la syira....
since i was in the kindergaten k...
haha....hrmmm...ape nak nak...
that was da only thing pon yg anis bley trima
kbengogannye...haha...susah..tp best...

Suriza said...

hah??? yeke amy??? saya ske wat cam2 ke???
x maksud cam2 ma...
naturally done..
haha...

thank u sayang!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahhahah..terbukti dr dulu anis chenta math!...gud2...anis mmg pelik2..hehehehheh

Suriza said...

eh...eh....mimi ni...ape plik2 lak...mimi yg pelik...muahaha.....tp itu la chentaku.........wawa...

Post a Comment

 

My LoiS ShOEs

My LoiS ShOEs
My HoT StUfF

AzAmKU BaTaUn2

About Me

My photo
LoViNG BuT AbSoLuTeLy DoNt KnOw HoW To ShOw n iMPrEss.. fRiEnDLy BuT ExTreMely HaRd To TaLk DuRiNg FiRsT MeetInG... TaLkAtIvE BuT vErY Shy To tAlK In FrOnT Of PuBLic... ToO SenSiTiVE anD TryInG tO ReDuCE IT...

Thx SO MUch2!!